POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : improved sunset : improved sunset Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  improved sunset
From: scott
Date: 8 Dec 2004 17:49:23
Message: <41b784f3@news.povray.org>
Well I added something better than a flat plane, and moved the camera under
the clouds.

For some reason it rendered *really* slow (and we're talking pixels per
minute here) if I tried to use the media clouds and the 10000 trees at the
same time.  So I rendered it twice, once without the clouds, and once
without the trees.  Then joined them together in paint shop.  Took about an
hour to render in total at 1600x1200 resolution.  I think it would have
taken a year to do it all in one go!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'trees.jpg' (64 KB)